03 August 2010

Home, Home on the Range

.
Table for two?
The wee Zoster is adapting nicely to being based in one city for a while.  There's almost a routine to her days -- sleep, eat, play, poop, sleep, repeat -- and she's now regularly sleeping through the night, which is wonderful. She's even earned herself a seat at (on?) the dinner table!

Hmm... What'll that taste like in an hour or two?
Zoe of course likes to keep a close eye on what MommaCara is eating, since she'll be eating the milk version of it in a few hours.  

Hard at work, as ever.

And the wee one has even taken to helping PapaTommy edit his papers.  Although, admittedly, she has a long way to go as an editor.  Her notes are mostly comprised of the following:
  1.  Giggly Gurgles - which I'm guessing means she likes the argument. (Or just doesn't believe a word I'm saying...)
  2. Cantankerous Crying - which I believe means to cut that particular word/paragraph/page.
  3. Bellowing Burps - she's only given me one of these remarks as an editor, so I'm not sure what to make of it, but I think it means "Awesome job, point well made, now publish it already!"
Editor Zoe also occasionally nods off to sleep on the job, which I generally acknowledge as meaning that I need to simplify and add lightness to my argument.  So far I've been taking her notes to heart and she seems to think the papers are nearly up to her standards.


Needs more exclamation points.

1 comment:

  1. Darling Zoe Mae just keeps getting cuter and cuter, and that IS possible! Oh, I want to hold her RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete