03 March 2010

Making room for one more...

As you can see, we're working on baby-dog bonding already. Judging from prior experiences with nieces and nephews, we're pretty sure that Rocco will be a-ok with a baby in the house. In fact, I'm sure he'll even love the baby once the wee one starts dropping food around the house.

As you can also see- my belly continues to grow. I'm almost at 32 weeks now- well past the 7 month mark. My newest obsession is worrying about the baby's position. At our checkup last week, he/she was still positioned head-up. We were told that the baby has a few more weeks to move around before it gets too crowded in there- but I still worry that baby won't get the memo to move head down in time. Ah well- I guess we'll just wait and see.

In other news, I feel like I've been pregnant so long now that I can't remember what it feels like NOT to be pregnant. I've even gotten to the point where it seems strange that everyone else isn't pregnant. I'm even pregnant in my dreams. Is parenthood like this too?

With that said- this preggo lady is going to indulge in some ice-cream and bed. G'night!




3 comments:

  1. you look seriously great!! what a perfect belly. i'm sending "head down" vibes your way... btw i'm going to email you this very cool online course about breast feeding...

    ReplyDelete